What ups blues fans. Let’s make this short and sweet. Works been crazy and when I have sent a blog through, our fearless leader PJ forgets to post my blog. Pretty glad he didn’t though considering one of my hot takes was Tiger not winning a major this year. Anyway, here are five hot takes before Game 2.
1. The Blues are better than the Stars. Plain and simple. I don’t see this series going 7. I see the blues winning 4-2 in game 2 and wrapping this series in 5 after splitting in Dallas.
2. Jamie Benn is the least likeable guy in the NHL. Well, besides everyone on the Blackhawks roster.
3. The Blues will go as far as Tarasenko carries them. He looked highly motivated yesterday and I hope that continues moving forward. A motivated, goal-scoring Tarasenko is good for everyone.
4. The NHL on NBC is a joke. From their announcing capabilities, to their game start times, to their inability to show the correct game in a market... it’s just a circus. Look, you don’t grow the game by having double headers with the eastern conference. You grow the game by getting the casual fans in your market to become bigger fans. You do that by showing their games at a reasonable start time. This problem has gone for too long. PJ wrote Why we hate NHL on NBC yesterday.
5. The battle of Winterfell is Sunday. So, my GOT predictions; night king killed by Jon.
Overwhelming victory by the humans as they gather their remaining forces to battle for Kings landing.
Death predictions: Breanne, Jamie, Gentry or whatever his name is, and Arya Stark.
Let’s get this bread, Blues fans.